I know I’ve posted this already to the main blog, but with all the traffic from updating day to day, I wanted to set this so that you can easily find some logistical pieces for how we as a gym will be completing the 2015 CrossFit Open.
1) Dates of the Open Workouts
- 15.1 Feb 26th (Announcement) – March 2nd (Submission deadline)
- 15.2 March 5th – March 9th
- 15.3 March 12th – March 16th
- 15.4 March 19th – March 23rd
- 15.5 March 26th – March 30th
-The announcements are held every Thursday night at 8pm, and you have until the Monday following by 8pm, to submit your scores. You can view the workout and submit your scores on the home page of www.games..com
2) Location and Time
- Every Saturday at 12p-2p, at CrossFit Coolidge Corner. This time will be reserved for those who are competing. You are absolutely more than welcome to bring Friends and Family to come watch! UPDATE* This will not count against your weekly attendance
- If you are unable to make this designated time we will work with you to make other arrangements.
- Much like normal classes, equipment will be provided for you. You don’t have to bring any outside equipment unless you have your own such as a jumprope etc.
- There will be RX and Scaled versions each week. This makes accessibly pretty much universal. You have the choice of which you prefer to do once the workout is released. We will go over this extensively so that you are 1) Safe and 2) Able to perform at your best.
I’m really looking forward to this, guys. It’s going to be an awesome 5 weeks!