We have another cool visitor coming this Sunday during open gym between 10am-12pm. Kim Goldner from Fresh Meal Plans will be here giving delicious free samples and discussing her prepared food delivery service. She will be around to explain Fresh Meal Plan’s offerings in more detail but here are some of the highlights of our delivery service:
- Fresh Meal Plan is a meal delivery service that offers fresh, ready-to-eat, grass-fed, locally sourced meats and veggies in perfectly portioned, macro-balanced meals.
- Nutritional information is listed on the cover of every meal. Customers can choose from 4 menu options: Paleo, Traditional, Vegetarian and a high-end menu called Signature.
- Fresh Meal Plan delivers twice a week, to ensure all of our customers’ meals are always fresh, never frozen, ready to eat hot or cold.
- Customers choose their meals from a menu that changes every week, assuring that boredom with the food is never an issue.
- Fresh Meal Plan delivery is a week to week commitment that you can cancel at any time or freeze deliveries for vacations or work travel.
- Coaches and staff always receive a 20% off discount, and members who sign up with me will get 10% off for the first 3 weeks of ordering.
- The base plan is 10 meals per week, which costs only $98 with the 10% discount, less than $10 a meal. Reallocate your weekly grocery shopping budget to this for a one week trial. No dishes, no prep work, no clean up and Big Gains!
Open Gym will run as usual during this time.