Sohrab Moradi winning gold in Rio in the 94 kg (207#) weight class with a 182 kg (401#) snatch and a 221 kg (487#) clean + jerk.
Increase weights from last week, but again you should not be reaching a true max.
Day 1 (Monday)
1. Snatch Hi-Pull + Power Snatch + Hang Snatch (BTK) (1+1+1) RM, x95%, x90%
2. Power Clean + Power Jerk (2+2)RM, x95%, x90%
3. Front Squat 3RM, x95%, 90%
4a. Seated Wtd. Box Jumps 4×3
4b. Hanging Leg Raise 4×6
Day 2 (Wednesday)
1. Segment Clean + Jerk Drive + Jerk (1+2+1)RM, x95%, x90%
2. Snatch + OHS (1+2)RM, x95%, x90%
3. Back Squat 5RM, x95%, x90%
4a. Jefferson Curl 3×8
4b. Pull-ups 3×8
Day 3 (Open Gym)
1. Snatch Long Pull + Snatch Push Press (1+4)RM, x95%, x90%
2. Clean Off Blocks 2RM, x95%, x90%
3. RDL 6RM, x95%, x90%
4. Strict Press 5RM, x95%, x90%
5. Cuban Rotation 3×10
To take a look at our programming cycle in full, look here.