Just a reminder that you DO NOT need to sign up for open gym on Sundays between 11-1pm. This is not a class. It’s simply 2 hours each week that we’ve allotted for members to come in and work out on their own, do a make up wod from the week or ask one of the coaches to help you with a skill, movement or mobility component that you might be struggling with. It is also a great opportunity for many of you to hang out and get to know your fellow members. This is part of all memberships and does not count against your weekly classes.
A couple or rules:
1. Basic gym etiquette still applies. Wipe down and put all your own equipment away.
2. This is for members only. You cannot bring friends and family along to work out with you.
3. Follow the coaches instructions, no exceptions.
4. If you need to use the clock, ask a coach to set it up.
5. Open Gym Starts at 11am and ends at 1pm. Don’t disrupt the classes prior and be mindful to finish whatever you’re doing by 1pm.
6. Have fun and extend your hand to meet people.